My friend Melissa who blogs at Sippy Cup Mom created this yummy recipe for Angel Food Cake Kabobs and I’m so excited to share it with you! It’s great for a light dessert or fun for kids.
Angel Food Cake Kabobs with Vanilla Honey Yogurt Dip
1 box Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix
1 1/4 cup cold water
1 cup vanilla yogurt (I used Dannon)
1 cup whipped cream (I used Cool Whip)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 t cinnamon
1. Prepare angel food cake per box directions (uses 1 1/4 cup cold water). Bake and let cool completely.
2. Add the yogurt, honey and cinnamon into a mixing bowl. Gently fold in the cool whip until well blended. Chill for at least 2 hours.
3. Cut the angel food cake into bite size pieces.
4. Using wooden kabob skewers, thread the angel food pieces with alternate pieces of strawberries and blackberries.
5. Before serving, transfer the yogurt dip to a serving bowl. Drizzle honey on top.