The Day Zero Project is essentially a list of 101 things that you plan to do in the next 1001 days. I started one last year around this time and well, promptly “forgot” about it. So here we are, almost a new year, and I’m going to try again.
I have no idea what happened to my old list, which means I have to start over. I don’t think I can come up with 101 things in one sitting without being really contrite, so expect this post to be updated/modified/reposted with changes/pictures et al…
So here we go. This list officially starts on December 30, 2011 and “ends” 1001 days from now.
Things that are in italics are in progress, things that are crossed off are well, completed. 🙂
- Make a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days
- Post non sponsored content to this blog at several times a week in 2012.
- Fix my Canon XS and start using it again
- Knit a sweater
- Travel to California by train
- Use Pinterest for craft ideas for my kids
- Contribute to a cooking blog with fellow blogger, Angela Williamson
- Grow my hair out and donate at least 10″ to Locks of Love or a similar charity
- Purge my Christmas ornaments. Seriously. I do not need 1209201092 Winnie the Pooh ornaments!
- Complete a 365 Photo Project at least once.
- Be a speaker at a blog conference.
- Host a SESSION at BlogHer 13 (E.N. Let’s make this happen!)
- Teach my son to ride a bike
- Purge the baby clothes. Seriously.