This post encouraging you to drink enough water was inspired by my ambassadorship with Boxed Water.Do you drink enough water? I hope so, because we need water to survive. Water helps your joints, protects your brain, regulates your body temperature and helps remove waste. Don’t get enough water and you’ll get dehydrated which means, low blood pressure, headaches, dizziness, dry skin, and obviously, you’ll be tired. Really tired.
How do you make drinking enough water a habit?
1. Add a glass to something you already do: Getting out of the shower, washing your face or before your cup of coffee.
2. Drink a glass after every bathroom break.
3. Drink water before every meal.
4. Use an app to track your water, or set an alarm on your phone.. Download an app like Daily Water Free to your phone to set daily reminders and alarms.
5. Dilute sugary drinks like juice with water and ice.
6. Eat water-rich foods, it won’t replace all the glasses you need to drink, but it’s a start.
7. When drinking alcohol, Stick to a one-to-one rule. It will hydrate you and make your hangover suck less.
8. Have your water nearby. If it’s always with you, it’s harder to forget to drink it. We keep Boxed Water at home, in our bags and in our car. I love having these cartons of water around. They’ve inspired my family to make sure they drink enough water. The kids too!
9. Don’t forget to drink water at the gym. Take some water along and you won’t pause your workout every few minutes to stop and take a drink.