Strawberry Muddle Mocktail
Author: Kerri Jablonski
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2-3 strawberries, stemmed and halved
- a few mint leaves
- a squirt of agave syrup
- plus: Your favorite Keurig Brew Over Ice Flavor
- Club Soda
- Place your stemmed strawberries and mint leaves in the bottom of your cup and using a muddler, mash them together.
- Fill your cup with ice on top of the strawberry muddle.
- Using your Keurig, brew your K-Cup on the smallest (cup) setting for maximum flavor. DO NOT USE GLASS.
- Once the brewing is complete, top with club soda for a refreshing mocktail that's made just for you!
Recipe by I am the Maven at http://iamthemaven.com/one-way-make-strawberry-muddle-mocktail/