It’s hard to believe that the Philips AVENT Natural Bottle made it’s debut a year ago, when I was newly pregnant with Edison! (Awww) Edison turns 6 months old this week, and his celebrating his halfsies birthday with the Natural Bottle!
Consider the Philips AVENT Natural Bottle for your baby
Continuing to be inspired by nature, the Philips AVENT Natural Bottle is now available in two new designs – monkey and flower. The Natural bottle is the most natural way to bottle feed because its breast shaped nipple makes it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding.
• Wide ‘breast-like’ shape makes it easy to latch-on
• Unique comfort petals inside nipple increase softness and flexibility without nipple collapse
• Extra soft, flexible nipple shape mimics mom’s real breast
• Advanced anti-colic system with innovative twin valve allows air into the bottle – not baby’s tummy*
• BPA Free
• Available in glass and polypropylene
• Ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold in any direction – even for baby’s tiny hands
• Interchangeable with most Philips AVENT feeding products
• Fewer parts make it simple to use and easy to clean
In celebration of this very special first birthday, you can choose from two super adorable NEW designs – Monkeys or Flowers. So whether you choose the original design, or one of these two adorable fashions you can know you are giving the baby the best bottle you can!
These bottles are sold exclusively at Babies R Us in packs of three for $25.99. For more information, please visit the Philips AVENT website.
This is a sponsored post as part of my AVENTmoms ambassadorship