This is a sponsored post
Outback Steakhouse is on a mission to help couples steak out more time for one another by declaring itself the Official Sponsor of Date Night and offering a special weekend deal they can’t refuse.
Outback’s New American Romance study uncovered the hard truth behind America’s date night problem – people are too busy for the one they love. More than half of those surveyed said they need at least one date night per month to keep the spark alive, but shockingly 56% can’t remember their last date night!
To answer the public’s date night SOS, Outback is offering steaks that sizzle so plans don’t fizzle.
Last month, Hubby and I had a great date night! The food was delicious, the service outstanding and at an affordable price. Outback Steakhouse is already one of our favorite places to go as a family and a date night just for us makes it that much sweeter.
Date Night menu is available October 23rd – November 16th. Thursday through Sunday only
The classic Date Night Meal includes:
– A Bloomin Onion® to share
– Two 8 oz. Outback Special® Sirloins
– Choice of Freshly Made Side & Signature Salad (per person)
– A Classic Cheesecake dessert to share
– Or, have your Date Night Meal with two 6oz. filets or one 8oz. sirloin and one 6 oz. filet. Ask your server for details.
– Plus, relax and un-wine-d with $10 off select bottles of vino
•For couples who have let their busy calendars get in the way of time together, we’re asking them to share a #TBT photo on Facebook that captures that first spark, transporting them back to a moment when even a busy schedule couldn’t come between them.
* Price, product participation and restaurant hours may vary by location.