Expecting or have a little one at home? It’s not too late to ask Santa for a Joovy Room for Christmas! I’m so excited to have this stylish and functional playard for when 3.0 arrives this spring.
Not your average playard
Right now we have the Joovy Room set up in 3.0s room since we still need to transition Quincy to her big girl bed to free up the crib, but soon enough, we will move it down to our family room for daytime naps this spring. As with all Joovy products, I love how sleek and functional the playard is. With a changing table that can hold up to 25 pounds and a spacious parent organizer, it’s perfect for the extra space for the new baby. No running around to gather blankets, onesies or extra diapers.
Don’t get me wrong, playards with patterns are cute, but the Joovy Room sets the bar at being sleek and stylish. I already have plans for a super cute blanket and a few toys to make it 3.0’s own – and the basic colors make it easy to do that. (The Joovy Room is available in black, orange and blueberry)
The playard was assembled in a matter of minutes and I am confident that it’s sturdy. It’s a bit hefty at 35 pounds, so you might not want to fly with it, but it’s perfect for the weekend away – just throw it in your car and go.
Other features of the Joovy Room
- The full-size bassinet holds an infant up to 15 pounds.
- A 100% cotton sheet is included, (additional sheets are sold separately).
- The removable changing table supports a baby up to 25 pounds. A the Room’s changing table has a vinyl top (not fabric) so it’s super easy to wipe down. The changing table also includes 4 storage pockets.
- The parent organizer is the biggest available on a playard with 9 storage compartments (including a hard plastic top for wipes); it holds up to 9 lbs. of supplies, blankets, toys and more.
- The Room has two wheels making it easy to move around.
- I’m loving the built-in MP3 (iPod) jack with speaker allows you to play your personal playlist or the integrated music. It’s brilliant!
- Don’t want to turn on the light? This playard has a built-in nightlight positioned to work inside the bassinet or playard.
- Going on a trip? The Room includes a zippered travel bag for when you are on the go.
Now all I have to do is wait until March to see what 3.0 thinks of the Joovy Room!
Disclosure: I received a Joovy Room in exchange for this post. All of the opinions here are my own.