I’ve been dreaming of granite countertops ever since we got mutual acceptance on our first home back in April. Right now it’s just this sad, boring greyish formica that has paint splatters and seams. Not exactly ANYONE’s dream kitchen. More like very sad neglected kitchen.
Luckily when my dream counters happen (hopefully by the end of this year) I will be armed and ready to take care of them with Granite Gold. Woot! Look at the goodies they sent me to keep my house happy:
See, Granite Gold has this whole line of products that is just perfect for your precious granite counter tops, stones on your patio, or the tiles on your bathroom (just to name a few.) They have a great product line that really offer safe solutions on how to care for and maintain the surfaces in your homes.
So for now, my tiles in my bathroom are extra clean and sparkly, so I can’t complain too much right? 🙂 My shower is super happy (if a shower could be happy) with the Daily Cleaner. And by the end of the week, my new tile entry way will be too! I wish I could say Granite Gold inspired me to buy more tile, but they are inspiring me to care for it in the best way I can.
Unlike so many other products I have tried, Granite Gold doesn’t have a knock you on your butt chemical smell, but rather a light citrus scent. It’s so much less overwhelming and makes it much easier to clean. You know what else is awesome? Granite Gold products are non-toxic and safe to use on all food-preparation surfaces!!
Here’s what you can win:
“Spring Cleaning Kit” includes 5 must-have products:
· Daily Cleaner : Our #1 best seller is a streak-free formula that safely deep-cleans natural stone surfaces, leaving a fresh citrus scent
· Polish : Quickly add shine and luster to granite and other natural stone surfaces. Use it weekly to bring out stone’s natural beauty and provide ongoing protection against water spots
· Shower Cleaner : Instead of using other household cleaners which can damage natural stone, our shower cleaner is the safe alternative to prevent mold, mildew, soap scum and hard water deposits
· Outdoor Stone Cleaner : Easily attachable to your garden hose, it is safe to use on patios, decks and driveways because the biodegradable, ph-balanced formula won’t harm plants, animals, siding or plastics
· Sealer : To provide long-lasting resistance to staining and soil build-up you only need to use our natural stone sealer once a year! So add it to your spring-cleaning to-do’s.
Here’s HOW you can win it:
Head over to Noise Girls.com and check out our first ever giveaway – Around the House. You’ll find over $3,000 in prizes in different rooms of the house. You’ll find the Granite Gold prize pack and a bunch of other amazing prizes for you to use in the in AND out of doors.
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for this post. No other compensation was received and the opinions here are my own.