Ok, so I totally dropped the ball here. As in today is Valentine’s Day and I’m in need of last minute Valentines gifts for my husband. Now, in all fairness, I’ve been browsing for presents for him for two weeks now, through PromotionalCodes.com. Simply because I refuse to shop online without digging around for a code for a discount or free shipping or something. I may not be a frugal blogger, but I still like to save money online. Who doesn’t?
My husband and I are both big nerds (it’s true) so I was really excited to see deals for ThinkGeek.com available, especially the one will save me 30% off of a $150 purchase. Can you say WOOT WOOT! There are always fun things we want on ThinkGeek but sometimes it’s not in our budget, but with a nice savings – it makes a gift much more obtainable.
Some of my last minute Valentines gift ideas are:
The unicorn bouquet is a joke, but it made me laugh, but the other things? I might just order them from ThinkGeek. Especially since there is that awesome 30% savings! The fire starter? That’s a no brainer, and who doesn’t love a R2D2 lunchbox?
Here’s the lowdown on what makes PromotionalCodes.com so awesome…
· PromotionalCodes.com has hundreds of thousands of coupons from over 20,000 name brand retailers
· The staff at PromotionalCodes.com is working around the clock to update the site with the freshest coupons from all the retailers you love like Home Depot, Travelocity, Dell and Overstock.com
· Shoppers who use coupons from PromotionalCodes.com can save 10%, 20% and even 60% or more off purchases and cash in on free shipping coupons as well
· PromotionalCodes.com has coupons on items like computers, cell phones, clothes, furniture, vacations, flowers, business products, sporting goods and the list goes on and on
· You can also find deals on the go with the free PromotionalCodes.com App for iPhone or Android
I am becoming a big fan of the app – we’re so attached to our mobile devices that it makes it really convenient to search for a coupon, and then go directly to the site it’s for and shop. The coupon is applied for you! All from your phone. So yes, if you need to send flowers to your MIL or book a hotel room for Valentine’s Day while waiting in the school pick up line, it’s easy peasy.