Thanks for checking out my post on Instant Pot Meal ideas! You’ll find affiliate links in this post, where I make a small percentage off of purchases you make! I appreciate you supporting my site.
If you’ve been browsing on Amazon or hanging out on Facebook these past few days, you then you know there’s been quite the savings on Instant Pots. I nabbed one, naturally, and then went to work making a list of Instant Pot meal ideas to try (and share with you!)
Don’t know what a Instant Pot is? An Instant Pot is a Multi-Functional Cooker. It can be a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer – all depending on which one you buy. They also come in different sizes to suit your needs.
Mine is sitting in my kitchen, and I can’t wait to try it out and share more about my experiences. If you have an Instant Pot, share your favorite recipes in the comments!
Instant Pot Meal Ideas
1. Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup | Live Simply
2. Moroccan Spiced Pomegranate Molasses Chicken | Little Family Adventure
3. Venezuelan Shredded Beef | Living Sweet Moments
4. Instant Pot Sausage Cacciatore | A Worthey Read
5. Low Carb Flank Steak Tacos | Kalyn’s Kitchen
6. Instant Pot Lasagna Soup | Scratch Mommy
7. Instant Pot Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
8. Potato Bacon Chowder | Busy at Home
9. Homemade Beef Pho | Little Family Adventure
10. Broccoli Cheese Soup | Life is Sweeter by Design
11. Honey BBQ Wings | I Save A to Z
12. Cream of Asparagus Soup | Real Food Outlaws
13. Asian Sesame Instant Pot Chicken | Living Sweet Moments
14. Orange Teriyaki Meatballs | The Sunny Patch
15. Whole Chicken in an Instant Pot | Mama Instincts