Inside Out opens in 9 days! Which means I’m getting lots of emails full of cool photos, trailer clips and activities surrounding the film. Oh, and did I mention recipes? Lots of recipes. Including one for Broccoli Pizza. Don’t worry, we won’t go there. BUT…
You know what makes Joy happy? Chocolate. You know what makes ME happy? Chocolate. So when I saw the recipe for More-is-More S’more Brownies, I kind of had to make them.
And oh they were good. So so good.
So I’m sharing them with you in all their oozy chocolately glory. And if you really want the recipe for Broccoli Pizza, feel free to download the other Inside-Out-Recipes.
More-is-More S’more Brownies
Recipe provided by Walt Disney Studios.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8)
• 1 (10.5 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
• 1 (1 pound) bag large marshmallows
• 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. hot fudge sauce, warmed
• 8 graham crackers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare
brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan.
Bake 20-22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out
with moist crumbs clinging to it.
2. Turn oven to broil.
3. Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place
marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until
marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
4. Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
5. Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half
of graham crackers into crumbs.
6. Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and
place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows. Serve