I’ve been using my iPad case from Pong Research since Christmas. Its a great case. It gives my iPad the sturdy protection I want, and it’s sleek and stylish too. I literally took it out of the box and snapped it on. Easy peasy. It even comes with a screen cleaner. Very handy.
You can fold the cover into 4 different positions depending on whether you are watching movies, typing, reading books and more. In the 5th position (closed) your iPad goes into sleep mode.
It also helps dissipate radiation.
Pong cases use a patented antenna technology to redirect and dissipate the radiation that would otherwise be absorbed into one’s head and body. FCC-certified labs have verified that Pong cases reduce the amount of radiation absorbed by up to 95 percent below FCC limits without compromising reception.
Pretty cool, isn’t it?
Like other cases on the market, the when you close the Pong cover on your iPad 2, it goes into sleep mode. When you open it, it “wakes up”. It also has some great configurations for the stand when the cover is folded over. Check it out.
I’m almost okay with handing my iPad over to my kids in the Pong case between the sturdiness and radiation blocking. The problem is I’d never get my iPad back.
About Pong Research, Inc.
• Pong is the world’s leading maker of cell phone and iPad cases that protect users from the wireless device radiation that the World Health Organization classified in 2011 as a possible carcinogen.
• Pong is the only solution on the market that has been scientifically proven to protect consumers from unnecessary exposure to cell phone and mobile device radiation while also optimizing the way the device performs.
• Pong cases have been proven in labs certified by the Federal Communications Commission to reduce radiation exposure by up to 95% below the targets set by the FCC.
• Pong embeds in each case a patented antenna technology that redirects and redistributes the radiation that would otherwise be absorbed by the user’s head and body.
• Pong’s technology has four patents and seven patents pending.
• Pong was founded by a team of experts out of Princeton, Harvard, UCLA and MIT with backgrounds in in plasma physics, cell biology, nuclear and radiation science and electronics engineering.
• Pong cases come in a variety of colors, are easy to put on and take off and work anywhere in the world (Pong cases are currently in use in 50 countries)
• Pong cases cost between $49.99 and $99.99 and are available at www.pongresearch.com
I’m really digging my Pong case, and I am considering one for my iPhone too. While it only comes in black for my iPad, the phone cases come in really great colors. They also have cases for the Blackberry and Android, so don’t feel left out!
Pong Research has definitely filled a hole in the market. Protect yourself. Protect your iPad. Get your Valentine a new case.
You can learn more by checking out their Facebook page too.
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for this review. No other compensation was received and the opinions here are my own.