On July 1, 2012, Seattle WA instituted a plastic bag ban. This meant that no stores in Seattle city limits would be permitted to offer customers plastic bags for their purchases.
A solution to the plastic bag ban.
Luckily, there are a lot of great companies that make reusable bags that have made my life easier. One of these brands is ChicoBag. ChicoBag sent me this super adorable “Hobo” bag that comes tucked into it’s own pouch, which makes it perfect for tucking into my purse and take to the store.
The Hobo bag is great reusable bag design, because it folds into its own pouch, it automatically has a zippered pocket in the design, which I love, The other day I tossed my wallet, phone and keys in there and I was off. Brilliant. I loved the exterior pocket too, it’s perfect for tucking in my shopping list, or maybe that impulse purchase of a magazine.
The Hobo bag comes in three great colors and is made from 100% Recycled Ripstop PET and interlining non-woven polypropylene material. It’s easy to wash in cold water and hang to dry. So no worries about a messy grocery visit.
Make sure you visit ChicoBag to check out the Hobo bag and their other great designs, I just know you will love them.
You can also connect with them on social media:
Win with the Noise Girls!
The Noise Girls are hosting the Chico in the Fall Giveaway Event and you can enter to win! From August 19th through September 2nd be sure to check out our reviews and enter for a chance to win a fabulous new reusable bag of your own!
Check out some of the reviews from my fellow Noise Girls!
- Snack Time rePETe from Fabulous Finds by November Girl XOXO
- Snack Time rePETe from Formula Mom
- ChicoBag Sling from Laughing Lindsay
- ChicoBag Sling from The Frugal Greenish Mama
- Nomad Zigzag Bohemian Sling from Simmworks Family Blog
- ChicoBag Vita from East 9th Street
- Hobo rePETe from Life as Leels
- Sling Bohemian from Going Crazy!! Wanna Go??!!
- Sling Solstice from How Was Your Day
- Hobo rePETe from 7 on a Shoestring
- Duffel Bag from Formula Mom
Disclosure: I received product for review in exchange for this post. No other monetary compensation was received and the opinions here are my own.