Have you heard about ones & twos? It’s a new all-in-one diaper out of Austrailia! ones & twos is an affordable microfiber all-in-one that is perfect for the parent that wants to use cloth but have the ease of a disposable diaper.
More about the ones & twos:
- one size fits most – aprox fit 6.5lb-40lb with 4 snap down rise adjustments in the front
- all-in-one – sewn in microfiber inserts inside a layer of stay-dry suede cloth
- optional microfiber (w/stay dry layer) booster can lay next to baby or stuff into a pocket for extra absorbency (comes with the diaper)
- optional bamboo booster sold separately
- easy to use (but super strong) Velcro/hook & loop closures
- 6 simple and vibrant colors available plus white is sold in packs of 5
- easy to use – just like a disposable only reusable
- dry day & night
- no fuss wash & dry
- a budget blessing – only $16.95 each (or $79.95 for a pack of 5 White/only $15.99 each when sold in the pack)
I got my hands on one, and it hasn’t made it on Quincy’s bum yet (but it will!) so look for my review AND GIVEAWAY of this new fluff!
In the mean time, check out their Facebook page and enter to win a 6 pack of these awesome new diapers!
Disclaimer: I received a ones & twos for review. No other compensation was received and the opinions here are my own.