Just because Valentine’s Day is over doesn’t mean you can’t make this yummy treat for your sweety. It sounds odd at first, but these Pringle Brownies are really quite good.
They are the perfect balance of delicious fudgey goodness.
· 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
· 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
· 2 cups sugar
· 3 eggs
· 1 tsp. vanilla
· 3/4 cup flour
· 1-6.41 ounce can of Original PRINGLES, regular or reduced fat
· 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
· Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
4. In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
5. Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
6. Empty PRINGLES and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
7. Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, and cool.
Disclaimer: Recipe and Pringles were provide to me for this post. They truly were tasty and I’m making them again!