Happy April! Whether spring break has come and gone, you’re celebrating it right now or it’s a few weeks away, here are some fun things to do in April with your family! You’ll have to let me know which ones are your favorite!
Things to Do in April
1. Plant an herb container garden.
2. Make beaded garden markers to mark your herbs.
3. Go for a picnic in your favorite outdoor spot.
4. Spend an afternoon at the park.
5. Blow giant bubbles with this homemade bubble recipe.
6. Study dinosaurs, and make a cool dinosaur craft together.
7. Make a spring sensory bin with water beads and flowers.
8. Color your driveway with these fun rainbow sidewalk chalk paints.
9. Play with pinwheels. You can even make pinwheels yourself!
10. Do some bird watching together. Have the kids draw their observations!
11. Make a dandelion crown and pretend to be a fairy or prince/princess.
12. Feed the ducks.
13. Jump in lots of puddles to welcome all those spring showers.
14. Fly a kite on a blustery day.
15. Go for a family bike ride.