Last week we received a copy of I Heart Minnie, a new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD. I can’t even begin to tell you how many times we’ve watched it. Whether it’s when he first gets up in the morning, or home from his Pre-K class, my son shouts “I LOVE MINNIE” and he does. So needless to say, we are wearing out our DVD player. But that’s okay!
It’s been a real Valentine’s Day treat! Released last week on February 7th, this DVD is packed with five fun-filled episodes as well as an all new bonus feature “You’re Invited to Minnie’s Birthday Party!”
Here’s a fun clip, it’s so cute!
The five classic episodes include:
· Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower (All-New, Never-Before-Seen) – The botanical highlight of the year is in trouble, unless Minnie and Daisy can get their flowers to bloom! Together, they board the glove balloon to help coax the clouds to sprinkle much needed rain.
· Daisy’s Dance -Clap your hands and tap your feet! Join Daisy, as she gets ready for one of the most important events of her life––performing in the big talent show!
· Daisy’s Pet Project – The Pet Parade is almost here and Daisy needs to find the perfect animal for which she can love and care. But it’s not as easy as she thinks and soon she has three new friends: an elephant named Bubbles, a giraffe called Longfellow and a bunny called Captain Jumps-a-lot!
· Minnie’s Rainbow – After a brightly colored rainbow appears over the clubhouse, Minnie searches for the pot of gold that’s supposed to be at its end. Along the way, she meets a leprechaun and discovers that not all treasure turns out to be as she expected!
· Minnie’s Birthday – Today is Minnie’s birthday, but the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends need to set up her birthday party.
Two Best Friend necklaces are also included with this DVD, a great gift to give to that special someone on Valentine’s Day! You even get a digital copy (smart) so you can download these cute episodes on to your iPod! (or in my case, my son’s iPod!)
Disclaimer: I received a copy of I HEART Minnie for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received and the opinions here are my own.