This is a sponsored post.
Last month we told you that World’s Best Cat Litter was debuting a new formula. Well, Milo, my kitten, was one of the first cats to try it out thanks to them sending us a bag!
10 things Milo digs about the new World’s Best Forest Scented Cat Litter
1. it doesn’t track all over the house.
2. It has a super-absorbent whole-kernel corn formula.
3. it doesnt stick in-between his toes.
4. It’s flushable (but flush with caution – not all systems like litter, and some municipalities have regulations about it).
5. A little goes a long way, a 17 pound bag will last a long time – especially with just one cat!
6. It’s clumpable and easy to scoop.
7. It doesn’t have nasty dust to hurt his lungs, or mine, or my kids!
8. His kitty box doesn’t have “that litter box smell”.
9. The clean pine scent – no strange perfumes or dyes.
10. It makes it easy, for me, his human, to keep his box clean.
I have to say, I’m with Milo. I’ve been a World’s Best Cat Litter fan for years now, almost a decade, so it was fun to be one of the first to try out the new forest scented formula. I am grateful that a company cares enough to make a cat litter that is so environmentally conscious and safe for my cat AND my family.
Disclosure: I’m a Catvoacate for World’s Best Cat Litter. They sent me a bag of their new litter for my cat and I to try out. All opinions and experiences are my own and may not reflect yours. This post may contain affiliate links where I may earn a small amount of money to offset the costs of this website.