It’s time to think about fun fall activities. I have this list of things to do in September to make up for end of summer fun and beginning of the fall season!
Get ready for all things pumpkin, apple cider, and soon enough, holiday baking!
16 Fun Things to Do in September
1. Go apple picking.
2. Visit the pumpkin patch in Seattle before the crowds arrive in October.
3. Make an apple craft with the kids.
4. Bake an apple pie together. If you’re up to it, make one for a friend or neighbor, too!
5. Go for a hayride.
6. Play with apple pie playdough.
7. Preserve some beautiful fall leaves.
8. Enjoy some apple cider donuts with a tall glass of milk.
9. Craft some fall leaf suncatchers to decorate your windows.
10. See a football game to support your local teams.
11. Make caramel apples. They’re really not that hard. Honest!
12. Play Lego football. Who knew paper footballs could look so cool?
13. Try your hand at pumpkin seed art.
14. Collect acorns for some fun fall sensory activities.
15. Have a bonfire and read these bonfire safety tips before you do.
16. Call me crazy, but could one of the things to do in September having fun packing kid friendly lunches?
Pin this list of things to do in September for later!