Thanks for checking out my post on things to do in December. I hope you find some ideas. This post contains affiliate shopping links. I earn a small percentage from these to support my site. Thank you for using them.
I don’t know about you, but by the time winter rolls around here in Seattle, I’m scrambling to find things for the kids to do. If you’re in the same boat, you’re going to love this list of things to do in December!
What do you like to do with your kids?
15 Things to Do in December with Kids
1. Fill Christmas ornaments to hang on the tree. | Happy Hooligans
2. Build some easy gingerbread houses. | Red Ted Art
3. Make a healthy snowman snack. | Eats Amazing
4. Do lots of fun activities from your STEM advent calendar. | Little Bins for Little Hands
5. Make a stained glass Christmas tree suncatcher. | Crafts on Sea
6. Learn about the science of sledding. | Fireflies and Mud Pies
7. Write a letter to Santa. | Messy Little Monster
8. Try snowman bowling. | Red Ted Art
9. Make snow ice cream. | Create Craft Love
10. Paint with icicles. | Mama Smiles
11. Build a snowman. | Mommy Coddle
12. Take pictures in front of your Christmas tree. | Unskinny Boppy
13. Make hot chocolate in the crock pot. | Crock Pot Ladies
14. Send DIY Christmas cards for friends and family. | Crafty Morning
15. Make magical reindeer food for Christmas Eve. | Housing a Forest