Over the next few months, I’ll be writing a series of posts on the benefits of CVS at Target on behalf of CVS. All opinions and experiences are my own.
1. Less stops. Let’s be honest, if you’re a parent, the #1 reason you should be excited that CVS is at Target is it’s one less place to unload the kids, drag them somewhere and wait in line. One less place for them to ask you to buy them something . (Of course, it is Target, so I can’t help if you over-shop at Target.
2. Convenience. Its crazy convenient. The CVS at Target is the same CVS you used to go to on your neighborhood street corner. All of your prescriptions, allergy listings, insurance information – it’s all still there. In fact, your prescriptions that were in the Target pharmacy system automatically transferred to the CVS Pharmacy system.
3. MinuteClinic. Seventy-nine Target clinic locations will be rebranded as MinuteClinic, and CVS Health will open up to 20 new clinics in Target stores within three years, adding to your convenience. Aren’t you thankful CVS is at Target?
4. The CVS Experience. Target shoppers can embrace the CVS Pharmacy experience they are used to in the free standing stores (i.e. ExtraCare Pharmacy and Health Rewards, Maintenance Choice, Pharmacy Advisor, Specialty Connect etc)
5. Technology Target shoppers who use CVS Pharmacy will have access to innovative digital tools and loyalty programs, patients can receive a seamless pharmacy experience among 9,600 locations!
Over the next two months, I’ll explore CVS Pharmacy’s digital tools and loyalty programs, and how YOU the Target shopper can benefit from them now that CVS is at Target.