This is a sponsored post for Walmart/SheSpeaks
One of the easiest ways to do fun things as a family is to find ways to save money in our budget. We stopped by Walmart earlier this week to grab a few essentials AND save money! Walmart’s Stock Up & Save Event uses products I grew up using – Bounty & Dawn – so those were obviously the first things I tossed into the cart. I added some other essentials too!
Walmart makes it easy for us to save money on the things we use most, and allow us for the things we really want to do. (Our kids would probably say Disneyland!) Stocking up at Walmart now means not worrying about stocking up later – say when family is in town visiting.
What is the April Stock Up & Save Event?
Stock up at www.stockupsave.com! There is an added value — and savings — in stocking up.
Everyday Essentials for Less:
The April Stock Up & Save Event is full of the top brands like Tide, Bounty, Pampers, Venus, Gillette, and more. When you stock up to get everyday essentials for less, you won’t run out when you need something most.
Reward Yourself with Ibotta Rewards: When you stock up, you can save even more by checking out rewards from P&G with the Ibotta app beginning April 11!
Don’t Forget with Facebook Updates: If you’re afraid of missing out on the event, you can “attend” the April Stock Up & Save Event on Facebook to learn more information and get reminders throughout the month.
- Bounty Select-A-Size 12-Pack Mega Roll
- Tide 100 oz. Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Box
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Conditioner, 23.7 oz.
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Dawn Original 75 oz.
- Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Venus Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Gain 100 oz. Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste