This is a sponsored post.
Do you have a Chromecast? We love ours! The kids are ALWAYS streaming from their tablets to the TV. When I say ALWAYS we actually have house rules about taking turns and not interrupting others streaming. Yes, this rule was made because of my ten year old.
Why do you need a Chromecast?
Chromecast is designed to make the most of the apps and entertainment already on your phone. Shows, movies, live TV, YouTube, photos and more. It’s all just a tap away from all of your family’s devices.
Eight Cool Things About Chromecast
1. Watch movies, shows, live TV, YouTube, and photos streaming on your TV from all your family’s devices.
2. Plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV and to power and stream your favorite entertainment right from your phone with just a tap.
3. Watch shows, listen to playlists, and more. And while streaming, you can still use your phone as you normally do.
4.Enjoy TV shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 2000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, YouTube TV, and HBO NOW.
5. Say what you want to watch from compatible apps and control your TV hands-free, with Chromecast and Google Home working seamlessly together.
6. Expand your home entertainment without buying a new TV. Chromecast is so affordable you can get one for every TV in the house.
7. Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi connects to the Internet through your wireless home network (wireless router required and sold separately).
8. Easily connects to high-definition televisions with HDMI connectivity.
What are you waiting for? Get your Chromecast at Best Buy today!