Last fall, I had the pleasure of meeting with Kim Walls, M.S., the CEO of Episencial® and creator of the Epicuren® Baby and Episencial skin care products and philosophy.
What is Episencial? They are the first skin care company to develop all natural and sustainable products specifically for today’s actively healthy families and their green values. As a mom who values products that are safe and without harsh chemicals, this is important to me. I love that it’s created by a mom that shares a lot of the same standards as I do when it comes to skin care for my family, and ESPECIALLY my son. Episencial is free from additives, parabens and petroleum!
Here are some features from the Episencial website:
• baby safe for the most sensitive skin – ages 0 to 150
• enhances immunity with doctor recommended, clinically effective formulas
• free from all the bad stuff – no synthetic chemicals
• smells terrific with real fruit juice extracts – not fragrances
• made exclusively with all natural ingredients and lots of organics
• beautifully packaged in recycled and sustainable materials – phthalate and BpA free
• featuring art beloved by children for generations, Eric Carle’s The Very Hungry Caterpillar
• manufactured under solar power
One of the things I really love about Episencial is that they believe in making actively healthy choices and work with others who feel the same way (like Anne Geddes and Eric Carle!)
Recently I was sent some of the products from their skin care line to try out. Bath time became an even BIGGER hit in our house than it already is with their Sweet Dreams Bubble Bath. The bubbles were perfect and there weren’t any overwhelming scents. It contains organic lavender oil with plum and peach extracts help wind down for a peaceful nap or night’s rest. Best of all I didn’t have to worry about it irritating Sebastian’s eyes. They also sent their Playful Foaming Wash that rinses off fast (so perfect for my son who hates the shampoo rinse) and it’s fragrance free! Last but definitely not least we tried their Soothing Cream – which of course I swiped for myself – why should Sebastian have all the fun! It’s perfect for my dry hands because it’s so moisturizing.
I think Episencial products are high quality, affordable (I saw them at Target last week!) and will be loved my many moms! I encourage you to check out their website to learn more about their wonderful philosophy and then try them for yourself!
Disclaimer: The Maven of Social Media received free product for our review. No monetary compensation was received for this post. The opinion here is our own.