In most parts of the country, spring finally seems to be here. You might even still be waiting on spring break! If your looking for fun things to do in April, here is a fun list of spring family activities for you! Do you have favorite things to do in the spring with your family?
Things to Do in April
1. Planting an herb container garden is a great spring activity.
2. Make beaded garden markers to mark your herbs.
3. Go for a bike picnic in your favorite outdoor spot.
4. Spend an afternoon at the park.
5. Blow giant bubbles with this homemade bubble recipe.
6. Study dinosaurs, and make a cool dinosaur craft together.
7. Make a spring sensory bin with water beads and flowers.
8. Color your driveway with these fun rainbow sidewalk chalk paints.
9. Play with pinwheels. You can even make pinwheels yourself!
10. Do some bird watching together. Have the kids draw their observations!
11. Make a dandelion crown and pretend to be a fairy or prince/princess.
12. Feed the ducks.
13. Grab your rainboots and jump in lots of puddles to welcome all those spring showers.
14. Fly a kite on a blustery day.
15. Go for a family bike ride.