This post is sponsored by Lunchbox.
If you need quick and easy snacks to make for an NCAA party, I have a solution that is not only fun, but will take you back to your childhood. If you don’t have them already, pick up some JELL-O University Jiggler sets at Walmart along with Jello in your team colors.
Make them according to package directions. Put on a plate and take to your party. Easy peasy. The won’t last long! The certainly don’t in our house, my kids love jigglers, both big kids and little kids.
If you want to be a little more adventurous. you can top little parfaits with your team logo jiggers or make layered jello shooters with your logo jiggler on top.
If you’re rooting for Ohio State, don’t forget to make some buckeye candies either! So simple and just a few ingredients.
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, vanilla and confectioners' sugar. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Press a toothpick into the top of each ball and chill in freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips for 1-2 minutes at 50% power in a microwave bowl. Stir frequently until smooth.
- Dip frozen peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate holding onto the toothpick. Do this carefully so you don't break or lose your toothpick! Leave a small amount of peanut butter showing at the top to make them look like Buckeyes.
- Put back on the cookie sheet and refrigerate until serving.
But wait, before you leave, make sure to take some pride in your pre-game.
Official NCAA pregame products from Unilever are teaming up to take your daily pregame grooming to the next level. Your favorite athletes have their game ready ritual, and as the ultimate fan, you should too.