I’m not Irish, not even close, but that’s not going to stop me from finding fun ideas the kids on St. Patricks’s Day. Some of these recipes don’t use a stove, making them perfect for little ones to help you with. And of course, anything that uses a crockpot is a winner in my book! Try some of these St. Patrick’s Day food ideas and let me know what you think!
Kid Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Food Ideas
1. St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. Leprechaun Bait | I Am the Maven
3. Peek-a-boo St. Patrick’s Day Pound Cake | Crafty Morning
4. Rainbow Water | Happy Hooligans
5. Shamrock Pretzel Pops | Mommy’s Bundle
6. Homemade Shamrock Shake | Mom Endeavors
7. Crockpot Irish Soda Bread | Crock Pot Ladies
8. Leprechaun Treasure Cupcakes | Family Food and Travel
9. Rainbow Fruit Pizza | Inner Child Fun
10. Shamrock Cookies | Creations by Kara
11. Hidden Pot of Gold Brownie Cups | Pizzazzerie
12. Lucky Mint Brownies | I Am the Maven
13. Mint Chocolate Bark | Simply Designing
14. Rainbow Treasure Cookies | Stuffed Suitcase
15. Lime Jello Salad | See Vanessa Craft
When you shop through affiliate links on this site, we earn a small commission at no cost to you.