I’m not Irish, not even close, but that’s not going to stop me from finding fun ideas the kids on St. Patricks’s Day. Some of these recipes don’t use a stove, making them perfect for little ones to help you with. And of course, anything that uses a crockpot is a winner in my book!
Kid Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Food Ideas
1. St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies | Frugal Mom Eh!
2. Leprechaun Bait | I Am the Maven
3. Peek-a-boo St. Patrick’s Day Pound Cake | Crafty Morning
4. Rainbow Water | Happy Hooligans
5. Shamrock Pretzel Pops | Mommy’s Bundle
6. Homemade Shamrock Shake | Mom Endeavors
7. Crockpot Irish Soda Bread | Crock Pot Ladies
8. Leprechaun Treasure Cupcakes | Family Food and Travel
9. Rainbow Fruit Pizza | Inner Child Fun
10. Shamrock Cookies | Creations by Kara
11. Hidden Pot of Gold Brownie Cups | Pizzazzerie
12. Lucky Mint Brownies | I Am the Maven
13. Mint Chocolate Bark | Simply Designing
14. Rainbow Treasure Cookies | Stuffed Suitcase
15. Lime Jello Salad | See Vanessa Craft
When you shop through affiliate links on this site, we earn a small commission at no cost to you.