This is a sponsored post.
I’m now a mom to three, not two. Dinner time just a few weeks ago was chaotic enough, and now we’ve added a newborn to the mix. I’m always looking for ways to make mealtime easier, and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken definitely helps our family out! I appreciate that their chicken is all white meat, fully cooked, 98% fat free, and has no preservatives. Since it’s precooked, it makes recipes a cinch, even for my picky eaters!
Tyson® Grilled & Ready Countdown to a Better You
Earlier this month, Tyson® launched their Countdown to a Better You program. The program will run 100 days, and ends on June 21, 2013 (the official first day of summer.)
The “Countdown to a Better You” program will motivate you to eat smarter by encouraging you to create good-for-you recipes with a variety chicken and beef products. You can check out delicious recipes like the one below:
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 10 min
• 6 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
• 2 large whole wheat tortillas
• 1/2 cup cream cheese
• 1 shallot, finely chopped
• 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and julienned
• 1 small pear, julienned
• 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
1. Prepare Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
2. Spread each tortilla with cream cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with chopped shallot.
3. Arrange chicken in a line across center of tortilla, top with avocado and pear slices. Sprinkle walnuts over top.
4. Roll up and tuck in the ends. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Slice in half for presentation.
Serve with a side of fresh fruit.
Calories 370 Total Fat 14 g Protein 22 g Carbohydrate 41 g Cholesterol 35 mg Sodium 640 mg
You can even earn $10, $25 or $50 gift codes to REI, Giaim, Spa Finder, iTunes or Cooking.com by collecting UPC codes from eligible products. To reward you for eating better – the more products you buy, the better the prize! Plus you can also enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 10 grand prizes – a $500 VISA gift card.
Head to Facebook.com/GrilledandReady.com and click on the “Countdown to a Better You” tab to register and start celebrating your best summer yet! Be sure to check out their Facebook page for recipe ideas and tips to stay on track until summer!
Save on Tyson® Grilled & Ready®! Throughout the 100 day program, 10,000 product coupons will be available for download at Tyson.com while supplies last.
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products are available at grocery stores nationwide. For more information on these products, visit www.GrilledAndReady.com and www.Facebook.com/GrilledAndReady.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this sponsored post made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.