Are your kids already bored this summer? Complaining there is nothing to do? Do you still have 2 more weeks until camp? Never fear, here are 15 things to do in July to do to keep boredom away!
15 Fun Things to Do in July
1. Experiment with a new ice cream flavor, like almond milk ice cream.
2. Make firework rings, and of course, go watch some fireworks on the 4th of July!
3. Make kid-friendly iced lattes as a treat.
4. Recreate the American flag with an egg carton.
5. Try something different with water balloons, like this balloon towel toss.
6. Ride a ferris wheel together.
7. Want to build sand castles but it’s way too hot outside? Make sand cloud dough instead.
8. Make pizza on the grill.
9. Have a barbecue, and make this delicious strawberry bbq chicken. You won’t regret it!
10. Whip up some patriotic snow cones anytime during the month.
11. Make flame-free sparklers for the little ones so they can participate in the festivities on the 4th.
12. Catch fireflies.
13. Set up a game of ice bowling.
14. Make a summer reading list.
15. Make chalk bombs to throw at targets.
While you’re planning all of the fun things to do in July, see if there’s anything here you need! As always, when you shop from my Amazon links, I earn a small percentage at no cost to you! It help supports my family and my site, so thank you!