Sometimes you have to take summer a month at a time. If you are looking for things to do this summer, specifically things to do in June, this is a great place to start!
Things to Do in June
1. Have an outdoor movie night with the kids.
2. Go strawberry picking as a family.
3. Make something using fresh strawberries.
4. Host a stargazing party after school’s out for the summer. Invite the neighbors!
5. Paint with colored ice.
6. Visit the beach and build sandcastles with the kids.
7. Set up a build your own sundae bar after the last day of school.
8. Make a sponge lei to keep cool on those hot summer days.
9. Draw with wet sidewalk chalk. The colors are much more vivid!
10. Whip up a batch of key lime pie smoothies.
11. Make friendship bracelets to give to new summer friends.
12. Get wet and wild with squirt guns and water cups. See who can move theirs the farthest!
13. Go on a family bike ride.
14. Play this fun marshmallow toss math game.
15. Pick wildflowers (and play with them after).