Looking for trampoline games? Don’t miss this great list of trampoline activities, sponsored by Springfree Trampoline. There are so many things to do on a trampoline.
As a child, I loved finding things to do on a trampoline.
My first trampoline memories are at my friend Maia’s house. A large rectangular trampoline in her front yard, steel blue frame, exposed springs, backflips and lip-syncing to Madonna on an old boom box. Unsupervised. What can I say, it was the eighties. Quite a bit has changed since then, and now that I have kids, we’re always looking for things to do on a trampoline, whether it’s building a fort, watching a movie or playing trampoline games!
There are so many fun trampoline activities
After you’ve checked out our list trampoline games and activities, please read about trampoline safety at the bottom of this post.
Check out these cool trampoline ideas for the family.
1. Pitch a tent on a trampoline.
2. Grab a bunch of blankets and snuggle up.
3. Need more party seating? Create a space for grownups and kids alike to sit around and talk by adding piles of pillows. Use the clips from your movie night to add battery operated LED lights to the perimeter of the trampoline for evening party magic.
4. Play cards or other board games.
5. I-Spy is a fun one for all ages too.
6. Play Simon Says
7. Memory (you need a couple of kids for this one, each person does an action, and you have to repeat all the actions and add one to it.
8. Toss around a few giant beach balls (just take them out before you start jumping)
9. Charades are another fun game!
10.Red Light Green Light
11. Have a dance party!
12. Duck Duck Goose
.13. Play basketball.
Our Springfree Trampoline is the perfect set up to take turns spelling words by making baskets, complete with their FlexrHoop. I wouldn’t recommend hanging from the rim though. 🙂
14.Set up challenges for players to do bounce combos before they make their shots.
15. Play classic basketball games like HORSE.
16. See how many shots you can take in a specific amount of time.
Trampolines are awesome chalkboards.
17. You can create murals or games or just draw to your hearts content. One of our sitters, Rikki, is an amazing artist and the kids just love to draw with her. Quincy loves to jump on her chalk designs and create footprints everywhere! The chalk will eventually disappear or be washed away with rain (or your garden hose.)
18. You can even draw game boards for Twister
19. Play hopscotch.
20. Play tic-tac-toe.
21. Draw different shapes, letters and more so kids can learn!
22. Have your child practice writing their name. It’s perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners, and a safe way for siblings to play together (since they aren’t jumping.)
24. Capture the squares
Fun childhood trampoline games.
All of these games can be safely played on a trampoline with adult supervision.
26. Simon Says
27. Ring around the Rosie
28. Follow the Leader
29. Mother May I?
30. Play catch (no hard balls)
31. Sit in a circle and play hot potato or telephone.
32. Water is fun on a trampoline.
Warning. Trampolines are slippery when wet so please practice SAFETY.
33. A sprinkler and swimsuits can offer some real trampoline fun.(Just remember to turn the sprinkler OFF before resuming jumping.)
34.Water balloon fights (clean up broken balloons with care)
Snow is fun on the trampoline
During the winter, don’t let a little bit of snow keep you from trampoline play!
35. Make snow angels.
36. Jump and see how high you can make the snow fly!
Trampoline activities for adults.
There are lots of health benefits for adults.
37. Jumping on a trampoline for 10 minutes is the equivalent to a 30 minute run without the impact of the pavement.
38. Practice yoga.
39. Get home from work and jump! Bouncing on a trampoline stimulates the free-flowing lymphatic drainage system, helping rid your body of toxins, trapped protein, bacteria, viruses and other cell waste.
Plus it’s good for your mental health. Let’s face it, bouncing makes people happy!
41. Springfree Tgoma
Springfree has an interactive product called tgoma. Springfree featuring tgoma incorporates specialized sensor technology on the trampoline that directly integrates with the users’ own tablet device.
42. Use tgoma to inspire your workout for kids of all ages.
43. Set daily workout goals with tgoma!
44. Make a trampoline movie theater!
Gather your supplies:
1.) Springfree trampoline
2.) King size sheet
3.) Towel clips
5.) Laptop or DVD player
Clip your sheet to the outside of the trampoline to create a large screen. Using clips in all corners will help you keep your screen nice and smooth.
Set up your projector on at sturdy surface and connect it to your laptop or DVD player. If you have speakers, hook those up too.
More trampoline ideas
45. Use your trampoline as an outside office! Take your tablet or laptop outside!
46. Have a slumber party! Take your sleeping bags and have a night under the stars.
47. Cover your trampoline with a parachute or other large cloth to make a tent.
48. Have a picnic.
49. Star gaze! At night time, lay on your trampoline and point out constellations.
50. Put on a play! Let the trampoline be your stage!
Sit back and enjoy watching a movie outside!.
Why Springfree Trampoline?
We like our SpringFree Trampoline because they’ve eliminated the springs. They’ve moved the frame underneath, so it’s impossible to fall on. The SoftEdge mat is shock-absorbant and the FlexiNet? It cushions jumpers and prevent falls. The trampoline I jumped on during the 80s? Didn’t do any of those things.
IMPORTANT TRAMPOLINE SAFETY TIPS
1.) Know the rules. Have safety talks.
2.) Only one jumper at a time. Multiple jumpers increase the risk of injury.
3.) No flips.
4.) Enter and exit safely, keep the door zipped shut.
5.) No one under the trampoline when people are on it. People or pets.
6.) Keep your trampoline clean (I vacuum mine, no joke!)
Like this post on things to do on a trampoline? Pin it for later!
*originally posted Spring 2015*