With Valentine’s Day less than a month away, you’ve probably turned to Pinterest for Valentine date ideas. Sometimes it’s not about the kids, right? Here’s some ideas for you and your partner to enjoy at home, without breaking the bank.
At-Home Valentine Date Ideas
1. Have a private wine and cheese party for just the two of you.
2. Enjoy a romantic dessert for two.
3. Make chocolate fondue. Serve it with strawberries, marshmallows, pineapples and cookies or pieces of cake.
4. Create a customized Twister game. Put a romantic spin on it.
5. Set up a romantic treasure hunt at home.
6. How about date night ideas for exhausted parents?
7. Try this $10 date idea. It’s so much fun and works for any occasion!
8. Build a roaring fire in the fireplace, and roast marshmallows to make s’mores.
9. Make a pizza together and watch a couple of your favorite movies.
10. Have a spa day at home with homemade bath salts, lotions and massage oils. Pamper each other!
11. Try this love potion cocktail or make a signature drink for your honey.
12. Enjoy some raspberry cheesecake truffles and a glass or two of champagne together.
13. Make your partner a romantic breakfast in bed on Valentine’s Day.
14. Have a DIY boudoir photo session with your partner.
15. Go sledding together. When you come back inside, warm up with a cup of red velvet hot chocolate with heart-shaped marshmallows.