I’ve pulled together this fun list of Christmas snacks for kids for you and I hope you like them.
Snacks. Sure, we can throw some pretzels in a Rudolf bowl and call it good, but why not take the holidays as an excuse to make things a little more fun.
What’s fun about this list is not only are they kid friendly snacks, but your kids can help you make some of them too!
15 Yummy Christmas Snacks for Kids
1. Peppermint Bark Popcorn with Toasted Coconut | Healthy Nibbles and Bits
2. Strawberry Santas | Kids Activities Blog
3. Sweet & Salty Christmas Snack Mix | The Creativity Exchange
4. Santa’s Snack Mix | Pink When
5. Reindeer Christmas Snack | Fun-A-Day
6. Healthy Christmas Tree Snack | Fantastic Fun and Learning
7. Grinch Party Poppers | Creative Kid Snacks
8. Cucumber Snowmen | Sugar Aunts
9. Fruit Christmas Tree | Mama Papa Bubba
10. 4-Ingredient Reindeer Snacks | Childhood 101
11. Cucumber Christmas Tree | Kiddie Foodies
12. Reindeer PB&Js | And Everything Sweet
13. Mini Kiwi Christmas Trees | Kiddie Foodies
14. Christmas-themed Hershey’s Kiss Pretzels | Momcrieff
15. Snowman Fruit Snack | Mom Endeavors