This post is sponsored by zulily.
Want to dress like a celeb but stick to your budget? You’re going to love zulily Thrill Week!
As you know, zulily is the only online retailer that launches 9,000 products, in 100 limited-time sales, to their 6.1M active customers each and every day, at incredible prices – so they know what it takes for someone to be a “savvy online shopper.” That’s why zulily uncovered in a recent poll which female celebrities Americans think are the “most-savvy” online shoppers and the results are in…
- The ever-lovable Ocean’s 8 star Sandra Bullock topped the charts (24%), followed shortly after by the sexy screen stealer Jennifer Lawrence (18%), and then daytime TV phenom Kelly Ripa (16%).
- She may be the “newest Royal” but Americans aren’t so sure Meghan Markle has what it takes to still be a “savvy online shopper.” The Duchess of Sussex ranked 6th from a list of female celebs, falling behind Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence, Kelly Ripa, Chrissy Teigen and Hoda Kotb.*
In honor of savvy-shoppers everywhere, zulily JUST unveiled the news about the first-ever zulily Thrill Week to bring a whole week of “wow!” with exclusive deals from boutique and beloved brands, all at unbelievable prices.
From July 23-27, it’s Thrill Week at zulily!
What’s Thrill Week?
- A Daily Big Thrill (like a family vacation for the price of a beach umbrella, or a new wardrobe for the price of a scarf!)
- Numerous time-limited Dashes for the Deal (like designer sunglasses for only $29.99)
- Other surprises & delights throughout the entire customer experience from the zulily site, mobile app, social channels and more…
How to score a Big Thrill
Each Big Thrill will be hidden in an unexpected location on zulily, and three clues will be released when each deal is available. The first customer to find the Big Thrill and check out gets to snag the deal!
The Big Thrill – Put your thrill set to work! Follow the clues & hunt down a truly amazing deal you won’t find anywhere else. Each day during Thrill Week, The Big Thrill is where shoppers will find the day’s most extreme deal, available in the extremely limited quantity of one.2
- Monday, 7/23: A Vacation for Two for $15 (the price of a bottle of wine!)
- Tuesday, 7/24: A Dream Kitchen Accessories Refresh for $40 (the price of a blender!)
- Wednesday, 7/25: A $2,000 cabi Wardrobe for $10 (the price of a scarf!)
- Thursday, 7/26: A Family Vacation for $30 (the price of a beach umbrella!)
- Friday, 7/27: A $5,000 zulily e-Gift Card for $10 (the price of a t-shirt!)
Dash for the Deal – On your marks! These extreme scores are available for a few hours only, while supplies last. They move fast, and when they’re gone, they’re gone. These extreme deals may include designer sunglasses for $29.99, a luxurious cashmere shawl for $19.99, fashionable earrings for $1.99, a trendy diaper bag for $9.99 and so much more.
Shopping Sprees – Warning: You may have entered the thrill zone. In culmination of Thrill Week, on July 28, zulily will award a total of 100 shopping sprees to randomly selected winners. Every shopper who visits the zulily website or mobile app once every day (M-F) during Thrill Week will be automatically eligible to win a spree valued at $150. Sprees will be awarded in the form of zulily shopping credit, and winners will be notified via email and/or digital banner.
1 Most available only in the 50 United States and District of Columbia.
2 Big Thrill deals are subject to change.