Spring is here. Well, almost. Looking for some fun ideas to transition you and your family from the winter blahs to spring time fun? Here are 15 things to do in March!
15 Things to Do In March With Kids!
- Start seeds early so they’ll be ready to transplant into your garden this spring. Make it a fun science experiment for the kids.
- Decorate flower pots with your child’s handprints and footprints. They make wonderful grandparent gifts, but keep some for yourself, too.
- Build a kite, and go outside to try it out.
- Mix up some green punch for the kids. Parents, you can spike yours if you’d like.
- Make a leprechaun paper bag puppet for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Try your hand at a rainbow craft or two.
- While you’re at it, make up a batch of kid-friendly St. Patrick’s Day snacks. Green food everywhere!
- Put out some homemade bird feeders for all the birds that are returning for spring.
- Dye Easter eggs with vegetables instead of food coloring.
- Have an Easter egg hunt for the kids. After the eggs have been found, try a reverse Easter egg hunt. It’s twice the fun!
- If the April showers start early in your area, make the most of it.�Jump in some puddles, and get messy.
- Make some 3-D paper tulips with the kids. Even better, plant some to enjoy this spring.
- Build a hopscotch area for the kids outside. It’s a great way to let them get some exercise and sunshine.
- Create a little magic with a fairy garden in your yard.
- Play with sidewalk chalk. And if you’re feeling really adventurous, make your own sidewalk chalk.
Thank you for supporting our site by shopping through our affiliate links.